Become a Spring Power & Gas Customer Today!
Receive complimentary membership to the Ecogold Loyalty Plan and gain either 5% in Ecogold Rewards or 3% Cash Back on your Spring Power & Gas supply costs as well as up to 30% off participating brands. Offer is available only for residential customers.Enroll Now
Grants may be recommended from your organization to Spring Power & Gas LLC via:
Hard copy – fill out the Grant Recommendation sheet and return to Spring Power & Gas LLC.
Online – fill out the Grant Recommendation sheet online via the Spring Power & Gas website. Online applications do not require a hard copy form.
Spring Power & Gas LLC has the final authority over the distribution of grants, and must review and approve all grant applications and all recipient organizations.
The following entities are generally eligible to receive grants from the Spring Power & Gas Ecogold Environmental Fund:
- U.S charitable organizations that are tax-exempt under section 501 (c) (3) of the Internal Revenue Code (”Code”) and are public charities under the section 509 (a) of the Code.
- Certain tax exempt religious organizations and the education institutions that are not characterized as Code Section 501 (c) (3) organizations.
- Private operating foundations.
The following entities or causes are generally not eligible to receive grants:
- Individuals and political candidates or parties, lobbying organizations or activities.
- Non-operating private foundations, or type III supporting organizations which are not functionally integrated.
- Pre-existing pledges.
- Private benefit, such as dues, school tuition, membership fees, benefit tickets or goods purchased at a charitable auction.
Advisors or Contact to organization may request that a qualified grant be distributed to the proposed charity in multiple payments according to a recommended installation plan.