Spring Power & Gas Energy Grant Application
Grants may be recommended from your organization to Spring Power & Gas via:
- Hard copy – fill out the Grant Recommendation sheet and return to Spring Power & Gas LLC.
- Online – fill out the Grant Recommendation sheet online via the Spring Power & Gas website. Online applications do not require a hard copy form.
Spring Power & Gas has the final authority over the distribution of grants, and must review and approve all grant applications and all recipient organizations.
Advisors or Contact to organization may request that a qualified grant be distributed to the proposed charity in multiple payments according to a recommended installation plan.
The following entities are generally eligible to receive grants from the Spring Power & Gas Ecogold Environmental Fund:
- U.S charitable organizations that are tax-exempt under section 501 (c) (3) of the Internal Revenue Code (”Code”) and are public charities under the section 509 (a) of the Code.
- Certain tax exempt religious organizations and the education institutions that are not characterized as Code Section 501 (c) (3) organizations.
- Private operating foundations.
The following entities or causes are generally not eligible to receive grants:
- Individuals and political candidates or parties, lobbying organizations or activities.
- Non-operating private foundations, or type III supporting organizations which are not functionally integrated.
- Pre-existing pledges.
- Private benefit, such as dues, school tuition, membership fees, benefit tickets or goods purchased at a charitable auction.